Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) Getting Women in the Room”
Please join us to kick off the Westchester Fairfield County ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative.
Our first event will be a networking dinner at Cask Republic on April 11 at 6pm.
The goal of WLI is to provide programming geared specifically towards our women members, sponsored networking events, and encourage women members to become more involved and help them navigate within ULI.
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
1. Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
2. Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
3. Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
4. Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
ULI MEMBERS: $40.00
PROSPECTIVE ULI MEMBERS: $55.00
* cost includes appetizers, soft drinks and dinner- cash bar
Not yet a ULI Member? Join ULI Now and Save on this and all future ULI programming!